Matt Ruthven joined the company in 1998. As the Vice President of Leasing, his responsibilities include leasing, maintenance and development. He works daily with brokers, prospects and clients to develop and maintain relationships that provide warehouse solutions.
Family: Matt is married to his wife, Lisa, and they have three daughters. Matt is an active member of First Presbyterian Church. In his spare time he enjoys golfing, hunting, and spending time with his family.
Education: BS in Citrus/Business from Florida Southern College; Certified Commercial Investment Member designation (CCIM)
- Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, former Board of Directors
- Leadership Lakeland graduate and former Board member
- Lakeland Realtors, former 2-time President and Treasurer
- Florida Association of Realtors, Past District Vice President
- Polk Manufacturers Association, Board Member
- Lakeland Electric Advisory Panel
- Lakeland Kiwanis, former President, Servant Leader Award
- Salvation Army, former Board Member
- Peace River Center, former Board Member
- First Presbyterian Church