Born and raised in Lakeland, FL Greg started working with his father in 1982. Today, he serves as Chairman and CEO, and is a real estate broker and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
Family: Married with two children and four grandchildren, Greg spends his leisure time boating and staying abreast of politics.
Education: Real Estate degree from Florida State University
Community Leadership and Recognition:
- Florida Trend’s Florida 500 Most Influential Business Leaders
- Central Florida Development Council, Past President
- Lakeland Economic Development Council (LEDC)
- Southeastern University Leadership Forum, Servant Leadership Award
- Lakeland Downtown Rotary Club, Past President, Paul Harris Award
- Leadership Lakeland Class 2
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, former regional & state president
- Polk Museum of Art, past President