Born and raised in Lakeland, FL Greg started working with his father in 1982. Today, he serves as President and is a real estate broker and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). Greg is also responsible for arranging financing with financial institutions, as well as managing tenant relations and investor partnerships.
Family: Married with two children and three grandchildren, Greg spends his leisure time boating and staying abreast of politics.
Education: Real Estate degree from Florida State University
- Lakeland Economic Development Council (LEDC)
- Central Florida Speech and Hearing Board Of Directors
- Florida Trend’s Florida 500 Most Influential Business Leaders
- Executive Board of Central Florida Development Council
- Southeastern University Leadership Forum, Servant Leadership Award
- Lakeland Downtown Rotary Club, former President, Paul Harris Award
- Leadership Lakeland graduate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, former regional & state president
- FSU Real Estate Board of Directors
- Polk Museum of Art Board of Trustees, past President
- Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center, past President