Brandon joined The Ruthvens in 2018 as Vice President. In this role, he has responsibility for The Ruthvens’ construction and development activities, leasing, finance and operations. Prior to joining The Ruthvens, Brandon was a Vice President Corporate Banker with J.P. Morgan for eight years. In this role, he had responsibility for companies headquartered in Florida with revenue or market cap over $1 billion. Before joining J.P. Morgan, Brandon was a member of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey’s Financial Services and Technology group in Atlanta, GA.
Brandon is currently pursuing his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. He is excited to be part of the next generation of Lakeland’s growth and development with The Ruthvens.
Family: Brandon is married to his wife, Lauren and they have three children Georgia (6), MaryCharlotte (3) and Sutton (2). Brandon spends his free time with his family, boating, water-skiing and playing tennis.
Education: Bachelors of Science in Business Administration at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Lakeland Downtown Rotary Club
- Lakeland Economic Development Council (LEDC)
- Central Florida Development Council (CFDC)
- Lakeland Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Lakeland
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM), Candidate
- Polk Museum of Art
- Young Life of Polk County
- Achievement Academy
- Foundation for Foster Children
- First Presbyterian Church of Lakeland
- Ubuntu Sports Outreach