Brandon serves as President of The Ruthvens. He oversees all operations, development, leasing, financing and strategy for the Company.
Brandon joined The Ruthvens in 2018 as Vice President. Prior to joining The Ruthvens, Brandon was a Vice President Corporate Banker with J.P. Morgan for eight years. In this role, he had responsibility for companies headquartered in Florida with revenue or market cap over $1 billion. Before joining J.P. Morgan, Brandon was a member of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey’s Financial Services and Technology group in Atlanta, GA.
Brandon is currently pursuing his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. He is excited to be part of the next generation of Lakeland’s growth and development with The Ruthvens.
Family: Brandon is married to his wife, Lauren and they have three children Georgia (10), MaryCharlotte (7) and Sutton (6). Brandon spends his free time with his family, boating, water-skiing and playing tennis.
Education: Bachelors of Science in Business Administration at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Central Florida Development Council (CFDC), Board Member
- Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Lakeland Economic Development Council (LEDC)
- Leadership Lakeland Class 37
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM), Candidate
- Citizens Bank & Trust Advisory Board Member
- First Presbyterian Church of Lakeland
- Polk Museum of Art
- Young Life of Polk County
- Gospel Inc.
- Achievement Academy
- Ubuntu Sports Outreach