Industrial/warehouse containing 45,000 sq. ft. Ideal Central Florida location. Located on McCue Road, just off I-4. And 5 minutes from full interchange at County Line Road.
Attractive, functional. Construction is metal with 8′-8″ ft. high concrete block end walls. Contains 12 Sprinklered bays dock high. May be leased in multiples of 3,750 sq. ft. Ample parking and turning radius for trucks.
Warehouse has all necessary amenities including city water and electric.
Fast access to Highway 98, 92, and I-4. I-4 links east and west coast and connects with north-south highways I-75 and U.S. 27. Approximately 1 mile from full interchange.
30 Common Carrier lines – 9 with local terminals, major parcel services and convenient air freight connections. Located midway between two major international airports – Tampa and Orlando. Lakeland Linder Regional Airport serves. general aviation with up to 6,000 feet of lighted runway.
Take a Virtual Tour
- Building 150′ x 300′ Total area 45,000 sq. ft. including 2,000 sq. ft. office
- Overhead sprinkler system
- Covered loading dock
- Covered walkway
- Overhead doors – 10′ x 10′
- Construction – metal with concrete block end walls
- Floor – 5″ reinforced concrete – sealed
- Eave height – 24′
- Continuous translucent wall panels all sides
- 12 bays – 25′ x 150′
- City water and electric
- Zoned general industrial
- Located in fire district
- Ample parking – including trucks – 50′ x 50′ parking canopy and flatbed trailer well in building
- 10′ ridge vent each bay
- Three phases, 4 wire, 400 amp, 277/480V electrical service
Midway between Orlando and Tampa.
5 million people live within a 100-mile radius.
An All-American City in the top 25 fastest growing MSA’s in the country.
Home of Florida Southern College
Excellent public, private, parochial schools.
Lakeland Regional Medical Center, 897 bed hospital, and world-renowned Watson Clinic.
You’ll be in good industrial company: Erly Foods, Owens-Illinois, Union Camp, FMC and the corporate home offices of Publix, Pepperidge Farm, Florida Tile and Firewolf Industries.