Attractive, functional. Construction is metal with 9′ 4″ high concrete block end walls. Contains 11 sprinklered bays, dock high. May be leased in multiples of 2,400 square feet. Ample Parking and turning radius for trucks.
Warehouse has all necessary amenities including city water and electric.
Fast access to Highways 98, 92 and I-4. I-4 links east and west coasts and connects with north-south highways Interstate I-75 and U.S. 27.
Approximately one mile from full interchange.
30 common carrier lines -9 with local terminals, major parcel services and convenient air freight connections.
Located midway between two major international airports – Tampa and Orlando. Lakeland Linder Regional Airport serves general aviation with up to 6,000 ft. of lighted runway.
- Building 120′ x 220′- total area 26,400 sq. ft.
- Overhead sprinkler system
- Covered walkway
- Overhead doors 10′ x 10′
- Construction – metal with concrete block end walls
- Floor – 5 1/2″ reinforced concrete
- Eave height – 24′
- continuous translucent wall panels
- 11 bays 20′ x 120′, 2.400 square feet each
- City water, electric; located in fire district
- Zoned general industrial
- Ample parking, including trucks
- Septic tank
- 10′ ridge vent each bay
- Three phase electrical services available and 227V /480V, 120V / 480V, 120V / 208V
- Midway between Orlando and Tampa. 7 million people live within a 100-mile radius
- An all-American city in the top 25 fastest growing MSAs in the country
- You’ll be in good industrial company: Owens-Illinois, FMC, Pepperidge Farm, Florida Tile, Rooms-To-Go, and the corporate offices of Publix Supermarkets and Discount Auto Parts