Warehouse construction is concrete block with steel frame. Ample truck parking and turning radius.
The buildings have all necessary amenities including city water, natural gas and electric.
Fast access to Highways 98, 92, the Polk Parkway (570), and Interstate 4. I-4 links east and west coasts and connects with North-South Highways I-75 & U.S. 27.
Within 1 mile of full interchange of Polk Parkway, Exit 10 at U.S. Hwy 98.
Thirty common carrier lines – 9 with local terminals, major park services and convenient air freight connections.
Located midway between two major international airports – Tampa & Orlando. Lakeland Linder Regional Airport serves general aviation with up to 8,500 ft. of lighted runway.
- Dock high warehouse
- Two 26,400 square foot buildings
- 11 Bays in each building 20′ x 20′ (2,400 sq. ft.)
- Continuous translucent wall panels
- Natural gas lines available
- Located in fire district
- Bays 1 & 11 – 12′ x 12′ OH doors
- 10′ x 10′ overhead doors
- Construction – concrete block and stucco with steel frame
- T8 fluorescent energy savings lights
- 3505 has 120 / 208V service
- Zoned Industrial (I-2)
- 24′ eave height
- 5 1/2″ reinforced concrete floor
- City water and electric
- Ample truck parking and turning radius – 190′ truck court
- Overhead ESFR fire sprinkler system
- Over 8.5 million people live within a 100-mile radius of Lakeland
- Less than a mile from a full interchange of the Polk Parkway (570) with quick access to Interstate-4 and all points in Central Florida