Industrial / warehouse containing 178,500 sq. ft. Ideal Central Florida location, located on Knights Station Road, just 1/2 mile from full interchange at Exit 17.
Attractive, functional. Construction is concrete block with steel frame. Contains 46 bays on rail spur. May be leased in multiples of 3,800 sq. ft. Ample parking and turning radius for trucks.
Warehouse has all necessary amenities including City of Lakeland water, sewer and electric. Natural gas is available.
30 common carrier lines – 9 with local terminals, major parcel services and convenient air freight connections.
Fast access to Highways 98, 92 and Interstate-4. Interstate-4 links east and west coasts and connects with north-south highways Interstate-75 and U.S. 27. Approximately 1/2 mile from full interchange.
Located midway between two major international airports – Tampa and Orlando. Lakeland Linder Regional Airport serves general aviation with up to 8,500 feet of lighted runway.
- Building 190’ x 920’ – total area 174,800 sq. ft.
- Additional truck loading north end, 28’ x 132’
- Covered 10’ loading dock; east side on rail spur
- Overhead doors 10’ x 10’
- Construction – 9’4” concrete block walls with steel frame
- Floor – 5 1/2” reinforced concrete
- Eave height – 24’
- Continuous translucent wall panels
- Column spacing 40’
- 46 bays 20’ x 190’
- City water, electric and sewer
- Zoned business park
- Overhead fire sprinkler system
- Ample parking, including trucks
- 10’ ridge vent each bay
- Three phase electrical services available, and 227/480V, 120/240V, 120/208V
- Units can be divided by 3,800 sq. ft.